Every year, we hire some of the trainees that attend our Orton Gillingham Training Cohorts. By taking the training, you gain valuable career skills and we gain insight into whether or not you are a good fit for OGRS and a natural at Orton Gillingham!
Why work at OGRS?
- The opportunity to really make a difference in the life of a struggling reader.
- Orton Gillingham coursework opportunities and credentialing support
- Associate Level curricula
- Sonday System Trainings
- Monthly professional development seminars
- Work with seasoned OG Practitioners that are committed to the profession and supportive of each other's professional growth
- All teaching materials provided
- We handle all the scheduling and billing
- Employees that work 30+ hours per week are eligible for health benefits
- Founder and Executive Director of the Center is an AOGPE Fellow, is a founding member of Orton-Gillingham of Minnesota and has trained teachers in OG and the Sonday System in the US and internationally
- Competitive compensation based on experience
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
OGRS will not discriminate in its employment or employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, age, creed, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, genetic information, national origin, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, veteran status or another characteristic protected under state, federal or local law.