You will receive individualized Orton Gillingham reading and spelling instruction from our Staff Specialists and our Specialists-in-Training. All sessions are unique, depending on your strengths and rate of progression; there are no preconceived timelines. You will gain the skills and confidence to succeed in and out of the classroom.
• Sessions are held twice weekly for 55 minutes at our center on a recurring schedule.
• All sessions are one to one and completely individualized.
• Pre-readers through adult learners are welcome.
• We'll guide you in specific home practice assignments.
• You can use our online scheduling system to cancel and reschedule.
• You'll have regular progress meetings with the director and additional meetings and consultations are available as needed.
• We are happy to collaborate with school personnel and other professionals.