Students will receive individualized Orton Gillingham reading and spelling instruction from our expertly-trained Staff Specialists or Specialists-in-Training. Our teaching professionals are supervised by Karen Sonday, a Fellow at the Academy of Orton Gillingham Practitioners and Educators and co-author of The Sonday System line of OG-based reading curricula.
All sessions are unique, depending on your strengths and rate of progression; there are no preconceived timelines. You will gain the skills and confidence to read and succeed in and out of the classroom.
• Sessions are held 2-3 times per week for 55 minutes at our center on a recurring schedule.
• All sessions are one-to-one and completely individualized.
• Pre-readers through adult learners are welcome.
• We'll guide you in specific home practice assignments.
• You'll have regular progress meetings and additional consultations are available as needed.
• We are happy to collaborate with school personnel and other professionals.
There are no additional fees or costs. Session prices include curriculum, materials, assessments and progress reports and communications with your specialist.